Student learning is at the heart of our school
Thomas Lake Elementary School helps create a tight-knit community and we are proud to work together with our families in developing a high-quality education for all of our students. Student learning is at the heart of our school. Thomas Lake offers a wide variety of extended-day programs in both academic and special-interest areas. The pond and nature trails near the school become an extension of the classroom and are used for science experiments, a setting for reading and writing, and a place to snowshoe or sled in the winter.
Our Mission and Beliefs
Our mission at Thomas Lake Elementary is to foster a positive, stimulating environment where individuals are encouraged to reach their full potential.
- We will foster a positive, stimulating environment where individuals are encouraged to reach their full potential.
- Thomas Lake Elementary will be a welcoming, respectful place where people are allowed to be unique individuals without infringing on the rights of others.
- We will assume ownership in making decisions and will always work together to do our best.
- We will be responsible for our actions and cooperative when working with others.
- We have the right to feel safe and secure at all times.
- We will take time to enjoy each other, develop friendships, and celebrate successes.