Welcome to Thomas lake Elementary!
Parents and guardians play a critical role in the education of their children. Students are successful when families and schools work together. We are committed to working with parents and guardians to ensure they have the tools needed to support student achievement. The information and resources linked below are designed to keep parents connected to their child’s academic success.
School doors open for students at 9:10 a.m. Thank you for understanding.
For the most up-to-date school closing information and information regarding delays, visit www.district196.org. For more information about protocol in the event of a delay/closing, click here. Other sources of information include WCCO-am (830) and local television stations. Parents will receive a telephone call from Superintendent Kreger or your school's principal.
Campus Parent Setup Instructions
- Campus Parent Setup Instructions (English)
- Portal del campus: Proceso de configuración por 1a vez (Spanish)
- Illinka Xerada: Habka Sameynta ee marka hore (Somali)
For assistance, please contact your child’s school.
FAMILY ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS
First time users will need a parent access code to set up your Schoology account. Please contact your child’s school or firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a code.
SETTING UP ACCOUNTS
- Creating a NEW Paypams account (English)
- Crear una NUEVA cuenta Paypams de los padres (Spanish)
- Abuurida Paypams CUSUB ee waalidka (Somali)
For further assistance, please contact your child’s school.